Friday, May 22, 2009

Hear me talk about smut (the softcore kind)

I haven’t been exploring the worlds of exploitation and grindhouse-genre moviemaking as much in recent months on the Funhouse, but I still maintain a fascination for the sort of “low trash” that makes everyone happy (except those with very tight sphincters). Thus I appreciate the work carried on by the folks at Alternative Cinema, which is a company comprised of various and sundry DVD labels that put out current-day exploitation pics and, most notably, wonderful Sixties and Seventies softcore and hardcore features. I guested a few weeks back on the company’s audio podcast, which is available on the always update-happy (but will never tell ya how many people are subscribing to your podcast) iTunes and also here on the AC site.

No comments: